Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Week In Pictures

Unfortunately I haven't had much time to post so I thought instead of doing a boring long rambling post on what I've been up to, I'd do a picture post to give a bit of insight into what I've been up to!

Feel free to email me or comment any thoughts/suggestions you have for the blog!



Where we went for dinner on Sunday Night!

Swings in the children's playground.

The monkey bars/ rope climbing thing. It's not visible in the photo but the top two rungs were broken! Not very child friendly!


I love coffee much more than I probably should!

Badly taken photo on the iphone in cinema nova. I went there on Wednesday with a friend to see An Education. It was a fantastic film!

Dymocks on Collins St. I adore this bookstore! Notice the Olivia display up the top? She is the star of the 2009 Myer windows. I have to say, although I do not fit the age group to which she is meant to appeal, I think she is awesome!

Last week I finished The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón. It was a terrific book. Although I had no idea what to read next. So all these books are currently sitting on my bed side table.

Sorry, not sure how to rotate pictures yet! =/

I've settled on Sherlock Holmes and I am really enjoying it. I can't wait for the movie! I hope it's good!

Take care!
More to come soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment