Saturday, December 19, 2009

Things


From the family on Monday :)



One of my all time favourite books!




This ad is stunning.

My collection of hardback Penguin Classics so far.


Degraves St Facing Flinders Station

The view from one of the floors of David Jones. This photo was the result of boredom while Mum was trying stuff on.

Apologies for the lack of real posts this week. Been busy with various things including a Melb Uni celebration evening for this program I was part of. I've also been watching a lot of movies in preparation for awards season. I love the Golden Globes, SAGs and Oscars!

It's disappointing that Lost has been overlooked for Best Drama though.

So far out of all the movies I've seen An Education and Inglourious Basterds have been my favourites. I've never been a big fan of Quentin Tarantino but now I'm really keen to check out his older films!


How fantastic was Christoph Waltz in Inglorious Basterds! I hope he sweeps the awards this season.

I hope to be back with more exciting posts soon!
Take Care,
N.







No comments:

Post a Comment