Thursday, December 31, 2009

Farewell to 2009

I say this every year, but it is absolutely unbelievable how fast the year's gone by.
2009 will be remembered as one of the best :)
Finally the last year of high school and the end of VCE. Such a relief! Even now looking back after having finished it about a month and a half ago only the positives really stand out. There were negatives. All the hours studying, all the stress, all the outings and things I had to sacrifice. However it was all worth it in the end :)
I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT for 2010 (excuse the capitals)
It is lining up to be a fantastic year already. I am really looking forward to turning 18, starting uni and a whole tonne of other things.

Wishing you all the best for the upcoming year!
Hopefully 2010 will be a great year for this little blog and it will find some more readers! Btw, please feel free to follow this blog! It makes me sad to see zero followers lol

Take care,
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment