Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Colbert Christmas + Boxing Day!

I LOVE this DVD so much!
Lately I've watched it around 3 times, I'm actually watching it right now.
I wanted to post a pic of my dvd but my iphone is being a MAJOR pain and not recognising the sim card :( and it's too much hassle to grab the other camera.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!
I've had a fantastic one :)

I ended up going to the Boxing Day sales at Chadstone today and what a NIGHTMARE =/. It was alright at the start but the crowds soon got insane so we headed home. Usually I can't get enough of shops but sometimes it's just too much. A bunch of things I wanted weren't available so that was frustrating.
I ended up getting three books: 2 orange penguin classics and a hardcover penguin so it wasn't a complete bust.
Also got some clothes!

I really wanted to go see Sherlock Holmes but we had plans already. So that's on the agenda for tomorrow :D

I'll be back soon with hopefully a picture post! :)
Take care,
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment