Sunday, February 21, 2010

So much...

for the return to proper blogging!
I have no idea where the time is going. The last week of holidays was meant to be a relatively quiet and relaxing one but it ended up a very busy one, which unfortunately has left me without much time to blog.
Monday I had High Achievers at school and went to a Crazy Heart advance screening at Hoyts Melbourne Central. My first time ever at those cinemas. I have been avoiding them. They just never really appealed to me. They seem so 'dark' and I don't know. Turns out I quite liked them. On the topic of cinemas I don't think I actually have a favourite. I love Palace Cinemas especially Como and Kino and of course Cinema Nova! I also quite like Hoyts Chadstone and Village at Crown, Knox, Southland and so forth. As if it wasn't obvious already, I am obsessed with movies.

Tuesday had to head to Chadstone to pick up something. Not a very eventful day but busy.

Wednesday caught up with some friends and we went to Chadstone (again). It seems like I'm always either there or in the cbd. I'm not complaining though :D. Went to Lindt. I had an ice chocolate there for the first time. I prefer the hot chocolate.Went there on Tuesday and had my favourite!

Thursday spent the day hanging out with one of my best friends! Saw Shutter Island. Amazing film. Avoid all spoilers if you plan on seeing it! It's inspired me to check out more Martin Scorsese films!

Friday spent the day hanging out again with another close friend. Watched Valentine's Day. I prefer Love Actually and He's Just Not That Into You but I still enjoyed it! It was an entertaining film :)

Spent part of the weekend catching up on all the episodes of the Good Wife. Such an amazing show!

Tuesday is the start of O Week at Uni!! I'm a bit nervous but really excited!!

There's also going to be a third Lady Gaga concert in Melbourne, thank goodness! Wish me luck getting tickets! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment