Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Miss Marple's Tea Room + Eiffel Tower Canvas Print

I had been meaning to visit Miss Marple's Tea Room for quite a while. However whenever I was in the area I never stopped by because it would always be filled with people and there usually was a line outside. I found myself in the area on Sunday and thought it's about time I checked the place out. I've heard numerous recommendations and I am happy to say they were all spot on!

I originally intended to try the waffles but by the time we got there they had stopped serving them. Instead Dad and I had the scones and Mum had the bread and butter pudding. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos! Next time :)

Usually I don't like scones but I absolutely adored these. Definitely the best scones I have ever tasted!

Can't wait to go back soon and have them again and also try the waffles! I wonder if the waffles are better than the Lindt cafe ones? Those and the ones from Waffle On in Degraves St.

Image credit: http://missjanemarple.wordpress.com/

Miss Marple's Tea Room
382 Mt. Dandenong-Tourist Road Sassafras Victoria 3787 (Melways Reference: 66F9)


Also stopped by Tea Leaves which is like next door. http://www.tealeaves.com.au/
That place is amazing! So many teas, coffees, tea pots, mugs. They have everything!

Now onto the Eiffel Tower!
I picked up this canvas print. There was also a leaning tower of Piza one which I now regret not getting. Will definitely have to go back and get it!




I am slowing going to be working my way through a back log of posts I have been intending on doing but haven't had a chance to get to including a bunch of film reviews and posts on things I like. I have also been meaning to do some fashion ones but I shouldn't try and get ahead of myself too much.

Also I can't believe how fast these holidays have gone! I only have about a week and a bit of holidays before O Week at uni and then I start on March 1st =0



No comments:

Post a Comment