Monday, January 25, 2010

What I'm currently listening to:


I can't wait to see Crazy Heart! I've been looking forward to it since I first heard about it a couple of months ago. I'm ecstatic Jeff Bridges has been winning awards all over the place for Best Actor in this movie. Fingers crossed he gets an Oscar as well!
The whole soundtrack is wonderful but 'The Weary Kind' is what captured my interest in the music after hearing it on the trailer. Hopefully it scores Best Original Song as well!



Terrific soundtrack to an amazing movie! I never expected to love it as much as I did. Definitely one of my favourites of 2009. Now I really want to watch Tarantino's other films!

Although all other tv and movie watching is on hold until Feb 2nd when the sixth and final season of LOST premieres. I'd been planning to rewatch all the episodes before it started. Yet here I am with about 8 days until the new season and I am still watching season 1, YIKES!
I'm not giving up though and hopefully I'll at least make it to season 3 before it comes back!

No comments:

Post a Comment