Sunday, January 17, 2010

Seeing Roger Federer

I spent Thursday in the city and by chance around 5 happened to be on Collins St. There was a bit of a crowd outside Lindt and a channel 9 van so I figured something was happening. I thought it might have had something to do with the person being arrested on the other side of the street.

However then I recalled seeing something in Lindt the last time I was there about a competition to meet Roger. So I decided to stick around for a bit and see if we could spot him. He came a little after 5 and was directly in front of me! It was really exciting! I got a few pictures on my iphone but they are pretty dismal. I knew I should have taken my proper camera with me!

I've been a tennis fan for a long time. I used to play and have lessons every week. Although school via accelerated maths after school got in the way and I had to give it up. I can't remember the last time I played :(. I'm hopeful I'll go back to it sometime soon though!

Anway, onto the bad pictures I managed to take on my iphone. The bottom ones are from the shoe store next there. Mum wanted to go in there anyway. There was a whole bunch of people at the window taking pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment